Saturday, December 25, 2010

Malaya Kids - Ulingan (New Smokey Mountain), Tondo, Manila



  

  





 A Great Christmas Experience

Had a wonderful time last December 23 when I was invited by a friend to come with him to a Christmas Party.  Turned out it was a Christmas Feeding Project
at Ulingan (the new Smokey Mountain), Tondo, Manila.  

The Malaya Kids Ministries treated about a thousand kids of the area (two age brackets - 3 to 7 years old and 8 to 11 I guess) with Jollibee meals, presentations by the ministries' youth members, and gifts.  It was an enjoyable Christmas treat for the children of this underprivileged area
and a very enlightening one for me. 

A Christmas party well spent
and I will surely be coming back to the place!

More about the Malaya Kids Ministries HERE!
More pix from me HERE!

No comments:

All Rights Reserved 2009
TheHouseKeeper